Higly slip resistant, even when wet.
Resin bonded gravel is installed by applying the resin directly to the surface, gravel is then scattered on top covering the resin. Excess is swept off after the surface has cured.
• Highly textured finished surface
• Excellent slip resistance even when wet
• Can be installed on existing surfaces
• Available in a wide range of colours
• Surface is usable again in 2-4 hours
• Installed in a later 3-5mm thick
• Guaranteed for 10 years
Get a free estimate
Online estimate form
Click here and complete our online estimate form and we will send you a estimated cost for your new surface.
Call us free on 0800 023 1310
Our office is open Monday - Friday 9:30-4pm. Most estimate requests will be processed the same day.
We have included the most common colour options for both resin bonded and resin bound gravel systems. If none of these colours suit your needs, others are available, please contact us to discuss any other colour requirements.
© Oakleigh Manor Ltd All Rights Reserved 2011 | Legal