Porous surface, meets building regs
It's open structure allows water to pass through the surface, and when combined with a porous sub base into the soil below.
Resin bound gravel is installed by mixing the resin and gravel together in a mixer, which is then troweled smooth onto the surface in a layer approximately 12-18mm thick.
Resin bound gravel - At a glance
• For pedestrian & domestic vehicle use
• Perfect for driveways, patios, paths
• SuDs compliant porous structure
• Can be installed over existing surfaces
• Available in a wide range of colours
• Surface is usable again in 2-4 hours
• Installed in a layer 12-18mm thick
• Guaranteed for 10 years
Get a free estimate
Online estimate form
Click here and complete our online estimate form and we will send you a estimated cost for your new surface.
Call us free on 0800 023 1310
Office opening hours
Our office is open Monday - Friday 9:30-4pm. Most estimate requests will be processed the same day.
Resin bound gravel - Terracotta